Hello Dear Friends,
I happened to get a chance to play new game called “Dragon, Fly” on one of my friends’ Samsung GS1. I will say it was total addiction. I would like to write some of my views:
- Easy to learn
- Simple settings and good pictorial tutorial
- Terrain changes on daily basis
- Swoosh, Sky Fly and Hot Fire modes are quite good mode to encourage the player to earn more points
- Sound is also good
- Point system is clear and you can compete globally.
- Memory consuming
- No Replay option
- No Story line like we do have in Angry Birds.
- Different types of Terrain i.e. Dark, Light and Bright.
- Funny graphics for kids.
- Best free game in iTunes
- You get a buddy to compete with
- Also arcade mode is same version like we have in Android version.
- Needs improvement on Graphics area
- Sound is not interesting
- Scaling of screen while high jump is not smooth
- No story line.
I would like to give rating to both of these games:
Dragon, Fly – 8/10
Angry Hills – 7.5/10
Thanks guys for reading this post and do let me know if you have any comments.
- The Top 10 Free iOS and Android Games — August 2011 (games.com)
- Android Owners Love Mobile Apps More Than Web (informationweek.com)