Here are some suggestions from my side in order to save your battery. Information gathered from internet and from my experience.
1. First day of battery you should over charge it for half an hour more after your phone is showing Battery full.
2. Later days never charge it often, as Li ion battery comes with limits of number of recharge.
3. Always charge before it runs down.
4. Do not talk much on phone, so avoid long duration calls. Also good for health.
5. Use GPRS mode only when needed, so avoid those applications that syncs with the server more often. Increase the sync time if it needed be.
6. Switch off while you are travelling underground or there is no network, because battery consumption goes higher in order to increase the power of receiver to get the network signals.
7. Better suspend those applications which are in syncing mode while you are sleeping.
8. The best way of recharging battery is while phone is switched off.
9. Do not use UMTS network mode when there is no 3G network.
10. Protect it from direct sunlight.
Thanks guys for reading. Suggestions are welcome.
- How to Stretch Your Android’s Battery Life When It Is Critically Low (maketecheasier.com)
- Rechargeable Batteries Review (thediamondringreview.com)
- Making Your Digital Camera Battery Last Longer (myuniquecamera.wordpress.com)
- How to get the full potential from your batteries – Lithium Ion (onetechtip.com)